Monday, January 30, 2012

NEW CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT!

About a month ago, I was approached by http://www.cakedecoratingclasses4u.com/ to teach a sugar class online!  I was extremely honoured and agreed instantly!  http://www.cakedecoratingclasses4u.com/  is a new online cake education center that makes learning the art of cake decorating easily accessible and affordable for everyone worldwide!

Just think, you don't have to leave the comfort of your home or pay extra money to travel to take classes.  You get step by step instruction you would in one of my classes, and I am there online, LIVE, able to answer questions!  I love that I can reach out to a broader group of students and share what I love to do!

My first class was a no-brainer!  It had to be Sugar Shoes!

 I will be teaching students how to make shoes from gumpaste as well as isomalt.  My amazing friend Brian of Cake Structure has even been generous enough to offer a 10% discount off then entire order for my first 50 registered (and paid) students that purchase the 5 inch heel kit I use in my class.  If you're an International student, you need to email your order to Brian so he can give you the exact shipping cost, as the one that auto calculates on his site is usually too high.  Once you have registered and paid, you will be given the discount code.  And as an EXCLUSIVE to my faithful readers, you are the first to know that I am likely including a third project to the class - a men's flip flop sandal (trial stages happening now - if it works, it's in the class)! 

This is a great class not to be missed!  So many of you write me and tell me you wish you could take one of my classes, well here is your chance!  Visit http://cakedecoratingclasses4u.com/take-cake-decorating-classes/mark-desgroseilliers/ to pre-register or get more info.  At $85, this class is a bargain!

Hope to see you in class!
Happy Caking!

No comments:

Post a Comment