Thursday, February 9, 2012

Contest Time!

Hi Cakeland!

If you are an avid reader of my blog, you know that I have a class coming up on February 25th online for http://http//cakedecoratingclasses4u.com where I will teach you my techniques for making 2 different sexy sugar shoes, as well as a men's flip flop!





I am so looking forward to this class!  It is revoultionizing the way we can learn the art, and even better, you don't have to travel!  Since you'll be home, all the money you'd have spent travelling, you can spend on more classes and cake toys! 

I can't brag enough about how awesome the team at cakedecoratingclasses4u.com has been!  They are making this experience an amazing one for me, and the end result will be an AWESOME CLASS for you!!!  They sent me an e-mail today telling me that I can now share with you an amazing contest!  This is the first place it is being announced!  You can win a free year of online cake classes!  That's right - I didn't make a typo - they are giving away one free year to one lucky student!  But that's not all!  There are four other prizes from one free class all the way to 6 months free!  Think of all of the fun stuff you can learn and the $$$$ you will save!  All you have to do is register for my class taking place February 25th at 1pm EST, then show up, have a fun time, and see of you are one of the lucky students!  Full contest details available at http://cakedecoratingclasses4u.com/take-cake-decorating-classes/win-free-tickets/


Until Next Time,
Happy Caking!

No comments:

Post a Comment