Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let The Countdown Begin!

Hello fellow cakers!  What a crazy few weeks!  I can't believe that 7 days from today, I will be at my Aunt's house in Ajax, ON patiently waiting to start my classes with the amazingly talented Ron Ben Israel.  So, needless to say, this week better fly by!  I have some last minute things going on this week including the final fitting of my new Chef's coats (more on that another time). 

This week will also be busy making sure everything is ready for my set of Poinsettia classes.  I am also going to be giving the course in French at a local cake shop as well. 

The biggest news this week though, involves my "Baker's Dozen" feature on the blog.  One of the biggest names out there has agreed to do a "Baker's Dozen".  Keep posted for more news on that.

I love getting comments from you guys.  This week, I want Feedback - I wanna know what topics you all would like covered in future classes.  I also wanna know if you'd like tutorials posted on the blog!  I am waiting to hear from you.

Happy Caking!

No comments:

Post a Comment