Friday, March 11, 2011

Guest video tutorial for Decorate The Cake!

Hello cake boys and girls!  I am excited to say that I now have less than 1 month until I fly to Kitchener, ON to lear from James Rosselle.  In the meantime, I am keeping myself extremely busy teaching and caking.  Something else that has been keeping me busy has been my responsibilites as a product tester for Decorate The Cake (featured in a recent favorite places here on the blog).  This time, I have done a video tutorial on making sugar peonies.  Please check it out by visiting Decorate The Cake's blog.

That is it for tonight.  I have to finish getting ready for tomorrow's class.  It is a great group of students that I'll be teaching, and I want to make sure they get edumacated properly!

Until Next Time,
Happy Caking!

No comments:

Post a Comment